skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Weekend at Bernie's?
Even in NYC, this is creepy.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/09/nyregion/09dead.html?_r=1&ref=nyregion&oref=slogin
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/10/nyregion/10cnd-dead.html?ref=nyregion
1 comment:
michelle
said...
Favourite news story in years!!! This headline went on the fridge....
January 12, 2008 at 6:37 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll Go There Now
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
2008
(20)
►
June
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(14)
There's a party in my tummy!!
Only in threes?
Like white on rice.
A sad sad week for Goths...
You have to believe we are magic!
You Ride Up My Thighs
Coulrophobia - it's nothing to clown about
I'm just sayin'
Weekend at Bernie's?
The birds and the bees?
Godspeed all the bakers at dawn
Stop me if you think that you've heard this one be...
You be patient and I'll attend
There's a New Girl in Town
About Me
p33p3rs
View my complete profile
links
Tea Happiness
B's blog
1 comment:
Favourite news story in years!!! This headline went on the fridge....
Post a Comment