B called me at work today and cheered me up by pointing this wonderful bit of "news" out to me. It's a little slice of ridiculousness, and well, it speaks for itself. Check it out (I'll go there now...):
http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/01/07/cake.irpt/index.html
It gives new meaning to the phrase "Bite me".
On the way home from Manhattan I got stopped by a few policepersons before going through the turnstile in the subway. They were doing a random bag search. They didn't even open my bag! All the officer did was to wipe my bag down with this little rectangular piece of a paper-like thing and then feed that "paper" into this little gadget which displayed the word "Pass" after a few seconds. I was amazed! What is that strange contraption from the future and how does it work? I'm just a caveman.
The mind wobbles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I want a cake shaped just like me and I want it NOW.
I still can't get over it. I wonder if it tasted good? Do you think it was red velvet?
You can't have one Veruca! Besides, it's tacky and we're too classy for that!
Red velvet would be awesome. It would be like blood!
Ooh, I wonder if the inside is an exact replica of her entrails? THAT would be awesome!
OMG That cake! That's so disturbing- who wants to watch your head get cut off at thier wedding? And there's a very sick comment about girly parts that I won't gross you out with.... you're welcome.
You got searched by the fuzz? Thankfully you cleaned out your backpack from years ago ;-)
Yey! Michelle's here! Welcome!
I wanna know the sick comment about girly parts!
Oh, and you cannot embarrass the blogger. It's a rule! :)
Rules? Where are these alleged "rules"? I want these authenticated in writing! And notarized ....
Oh, and my disgusting comment was that since they say foreplay dies with marriage, you might as well get eaten one last time…
Thank you, I'll be here all week....
You're right, maybe I didn't want to know! :)
Post a Comment